The Federated Church of Wauconda invites you to our annual Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, December 5 from 9:30 A.M. to 2 P.M. at 200 South Barrington Road.
We have several great areas within our bazaar to find that perfect something!
- Grandma’s Attic is filled to the brim with treasures you simply can’t pass up! Gently used ornaments, decorations, giftware and more!
- The Crafter’s Area features Geri’s beautifully crafted Eggsotic egg ornaments, Jutta’s artistic card creations, quilted, cross stitched and knitted items, hostess gifts, teacher’s gifts and tantalizing baked goods.
- Our Cookie Walk has a variety of homemade cookies. You pick out the cookies you like, box them and pay by the pound.
- You can’t miss the Glam-A-Rama Boutique with it’s gently used jewelry, accessories and clothing. A perfect opportunity to “glam up” for the holidays.
- Beautifully hand crafted Raffle items!
We look forward to seeing you there!